FREE
Carbon Monoxide Test
with every Service!

Gas appliances should be serviced regularly to ensure optimum safety and efficiency.

Energy Safe Victoria recommends Service by a qualified tradesperson at least every 2 years to eliminate issues which can cause a safety risk.

  • Faulty appliances can emit dangerous gasses including carbon monoxide (CO) into your home. Carbon Monoxide is an invisible and odourless gas which can have fatal consequences. Carbon Monoxide poisoning claimed nine lives in Victoria between 2000 and 2011.
  • Gas Leaks – Even small leaks can be dangerous and should be attended to.
  • Built up dust in appliances can be dangerous where the build up in motors can cause combustion. Fans must always be working properly.
  • Heating ducts especially the return air duct should also be kept clean as dust inside duct work can transfer electrical faults through ducts into your home.