Gas Appliance Services Pty Ltd is committed to continual improvement in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
To achieve this objective, the company is committed to:
- Minimising waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible: as well as adopting best practice management
- Managing all environmental matters as a critical business activity
- Minimising toxic emissions through the appropriate selection and utilisation of the fleet
- Actively promoting recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers
- Sourcing and promoting a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution
- Complying with all relevant and environmental legislation
- Implementing a training program for all employees to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving Gas Appliance Service’s performance in this area
- Communicating openly with our employees, contractors, Government and the wider community regarding environmental matters
- Encouraging the adoption of similar principles by our contractors and suppliers
- Setting targets and regularly monitoring, auditing and reporting performance against these targets
This statement will be reviewed to reflect changes in the organisation or relevant Environmental Protection and Biodiversity Legislation.